Monday, November 10, 2014

My nature poem

Oh how I love the way the sun peaks through the trees right before noon.
It peaks through like a kid trying to sneak out at midnight.
Like parents spying on their sons first girlfriend.

I love the transition between winter and spring.
Almost like a new birth.
So much dullness that gets a spark of life and all at once
life begins again.

We are like nature.

Oh how I love the smell of freshly poured rain.
The sound of the "pitter patter" on my window could keep me entertained for hours on end.

Oh how I love the sun as it rains down its sunshine on me giving me a feeling of purpose.

This is what I yearn for.

To be Alive

4 comments:

  1. I love your thoughts that whole last part, I year for that too.

    "I love the transition between winter and spring. Almost like a new birth."
    Ah yes I like that as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love. "This is what I yearn for. To be Alive" #stolen

    ReplyDelete