Sunday, December 14, 2014

I seem to have misplaced my memories

I remember waking up at 4 am to watch my favorite show on Saturday
One time I woke up only to realize it was Thursday
I remember crying so hard I didn't have to go to school

I remember going to my grandma's house and running straight to the kitchen
Every day she was baking something
and it always tasted good

I remember watching game shows with my grandpa
He knew every answer and would yell at the TV when they got it wrong

I remember their blind cat roaming around endlessly
One time I followed him around the house and I swear he saw me





I remember running through the sprinklers all the time my swimsuit was never dry

I remember building forts every day for a week
My mother would make us take it down 
But that only added to the fun of creating a new one the next day

If I was Marty McFly, I would go back in time to when I was a child

Oh, what I would give up to do that

To be a kid for one day 










2 comments: