Sunday, September 28, 2014

How to write about bricks

  1. Say "bricks" so many times that it doesn't even sound like a real word
  2. Why is it normally plural?
  3. Brick sounds better
  4. Read others blogs 
  5. Steal ideas
  6. Take a nap
  7. Listen to pandora
  8. Write about brick
  9. Wait, that idea sucks
  10. Delete 
  11. Write about roses
  12. Why roses?
  13. Eat mamma's lasagna 
  14. Stare at the sun that peaks through the clouds
  15. Beautiful
  16. Bricks can be beautiful
  17. Write about beauty
  18. Why aren't most houses made out of bricks anymore?
  19. Those are my favorite houses
  20. Give up and write a how to

5 comments:

  1. love this so much. whaaaaaa. so creative. wish i could've written thiss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA "Bricks can be beautiful" #stolen. I wish houses were made out of bricks too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed out loud three times.

    (Well, I exhaled through my nose loudly...which, at 8:39am in a full classroom counts as a lol.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very creative, wish I thought of something like this

    ReplyDelete