Sunday, September 7, 2014

Remember?


After every day that goes by I can feel my memory disappearing.
The memory of the more simpler times.
My childhood.

I miss not wanting to go to sleep because all I wanted to do was play.
But now all I want to do is sleep.

Take me back to the times of when the hardest decision was which crayon to use.  

I miss my childhood.

Even though I still feel like a child, I'm expected to make these decision that will impact the rest of my life.

That's a lot of pressure.

Remember when we were kids?





Yeah, me neither.


5 comments:

  1. Thank you for that last line.

    I don't remember that much either. And it's all been stolen and tainted and broken and forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch. That hurt. Which I guess is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "but now all I want to do is sleep" same

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this and i relate alot. I need sleeeep haha

    ReplyDelete