Sunday, September 21, 2014

Love is like oxygen






Love is like jumping out of a plane.
So thrilling and exhilarating,
Yet so scary.
It scares me how much you mean to me.

Its the simple things that get me.
When you laugh at my stupid jokes
When you look at me with those hazel eyes
Your rosy red cheeks when you get happy

It all scares me to think that I'm falling in love with you.
Trust me I want to
It would be an honor to love you
But I don't want to lose you.

I'm crazy for you.
I never knew that I was capable of feeling like this.
Nothing has ever felt as right as this.
No one has ever looked as consistently beautiful as you.
You're as consistent as the sun that rises 

Love is like jumping out of a plane.



Love is like oxygen
and baby I can't seem to get enough of you



4 comments: